Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Midterms already?

Well, the long weekend will begin after classes tomorrow and I will be off to Bergen for about four and a half days. However, before that can take place, I have two midterms to take -- one that counts for 40% of my Norwegian Literature class and another in my Norwegian class, that doesn't count for my grade, but I need to study for all the same. This is why I haven't posted anything since Saturday and I don't want people to get worried so I'm posting something before I go to Bergen.

I did do things between Saturday and now, but they are mostly go to class and study so you probably don't want to hear about that. I won't have my computer with me in Bergen so I won't be posting until at least Sunday and probably Monday, so don't stress if you haven't heard from me in a few days.

I'll make sure to post a lot of pictures and a summary of all the cool things I do!

Back to studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment