Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Exams and a Break

Well, I can't believe it's been six weeks! As I'm writing this, I'm taking a short break from studying Norwegian Literature. I have my Norwegian Literature test on Wednesday as well as my oral exam for Norwegian. On Thursday, I have my last test, Norwegian. There's not much to report as far as my classes go, but since Sunday I've had a couple nice evenings.

On Monday evening, Sigrid, Hogne, & my Dad picked me up from campus and we drove to Sigrid and Hogne's house in Vormsund. We had a lovely evening sitting outside and eating some great food -- salmon casserole and wild blueberries with ice cream.

On Tuesday I met Sigrid, Hogne, and Dad at the Munch Museum after they had been sight-seeing in Oslo for the day. We then drove to a restaurant near Frogner Park called Nodee. After a great dinner we walked through the sculpture park in the evening -- quite an amazing sight.








Now, I'm back studying for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment